Kerala - Online Apply LPG Bharat Gas Domestic Connection
- Step 1 : First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are required for this procedure, please visit the following link : Required Documents for LPG Gas Domestic Connection
- Step 2 : Please use the following link to apply online : Apply Online.
- Step 3 : In this page please select your state and district from the dropdown menu and click “Show List” tab which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 4 : Now a list of distributor will be provided. Please choose the option which is applicable to you and click “Continue” tab which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 5 : Now you will be taken to the registration form page. Please select the Proof of Address (POA) and Proof of Identity (POI) for verification.
- Step 6 : Then choose the subsidy option as applicable. If you select “Yes” then enter your bank details.
- Step 7 : Now choose the option that how you want to submit your photograph and other documents. Click the checkbox after reading the declaration. Also enter the captcha and click “Generate OTP” tab. Refer the below image where the options are highlighted appropriately. Then enter the OTP in the textbox and click “Submit” tab which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 8 : After the submission of your request, distributor will contact you as soon as possible. Please follow the distributor advice to get the new connection.