Kerala - Obtain a Caste Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
Apply through Akshaya
- Applicant must visit the nearest Akshaya center. Link for center: link
- Applicant shall obtain application form from the centre or download using the link : link
- Submit the completed application, document and applicable fees to the centre staff.
- Application submitted will be processed and receipt with application number will be issued.
- Application will be processed. SMS triggered update on application status will be sent to applicant mobile.
- Upon notification applicant shall receive the certificate from where the application submitted.
- Applicant must visit thasildhar office to apply in-person with the documents specified under required documents session. Link for contact: link and link
- Applicant shall obtain the application from office or download from the following link: link
- Submit the completed application form and required documents to authorities.
- Authorities after checking the attached documents and details submitted, will make entries and provide you record number for reference after the payment for the process. Please pay as per authority quote.
- The application will be verified by the Village Administrative Officer (VAO) and Revenue Inspector (RI).
- After due verification authorities will submit their report. Based on the report submitted, Thasildhar will decide to issue the caste certificate.
- Note :
- Certificate will be despatched or handed over directly as per the request made while applying. Mostly handover in office will be in practice to get counter signature for the delivered one will be made.
- In case of any specialised classes, that covers government subsidy and reservation, a notice will be propagated in the applicants residing area to see if there is any objection for the applicant arises.
Apply Online: - Kerala Obtain a Caste Certificate Online with Images
- Please go to: link
- Applicant has to use the “New PortalUserCreation” option under portal user login to register by completing the following online registration prompts.
- As a registered user, please use the login details to login.
- In the given page, please select the certificates option from menu and select the respective option to enter the required information for application details(caste certificate), Upload supporting documents and Make payment and generate Acknowledgement (Receipt)
- This application will be processed by respective department.
- Once the certificate is processed, user shall print the certificate using the same page by login.
- Proof of Caste of Self
- Ration Card
- School leaving certificate
- Application form: link
- Self declaration from the applicant.
- Certificate about Caste from Ward/Gram Pradhan
- Family members caste certificates
- Personal identification
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Voter ID(if available)
- Residence proof
Office Locations & Contacts
Municipal Corporation of Thiruvananthapuram,
Vikas Bhavan P.O.
Thiruvananthapuram - 695 033
Phone :- (0471) 2332085,
Fax :- 2336017
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Link: link and link and link and link
- Applicant must belong to reserved category as Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Other backward Community to apply for that category.
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant must be residing in state
- Applicant should have completed age of 3 years to apply for community certificate.
- Note : Please check all eligibility criteria then also check list of documents required for applying for community certificate.
- Rs.18/- (Akshaya service charge) + Rs.7 (Govt.Service charge) + Rs.3 per page for scanning /printing
- SC / ST applicant need to pay Rs 10 + Rs.2 per page for scanning /printing
- BPL applicant need to pay Rs 20
3 Years from the date of issue of certificate
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
- 5 days from the date of application.
- Based on category and to check the authenticity, processing time varies.
Kerala - Online Obtain a Caste Certificate
Kerala - Obtain a Caste Certificate
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
All caste/community certificates except SC/ST certificates are being issued by the Village Officer.
Information which might help
- Concerned Authority Concerned Village Officers
- Office Timings On all working days 10.00 AM 5.00 PM
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
These Certificates are generally required for getting benefits of various Government Schemes and Reservation in Government Services/Institutes etc.
You can also find some forms in the provided link which can help : forms
More information which might help people.