Kerala - Obtain Neem Oil Based Water Soluble Insecticide Manufacturing License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Please contact Thaildhar office for contact details of the respective Registering Authority designated for applying.
- Link for contact details : link Select respective district tab. User will reach respective district portal. Here select “ABOUT DISTRICT > Who’s Who” OR “ABOUT DISTRICT > ADMINISTRATIVE SETUP > Wards and Panchayats” OR “DIRECTORY > PUBLICUTILITIES > Municipalities” as appropriate for the contact details.
- Go to the state agriculture department office or the office as advised for your area. Get further clarity to initiate. Link: link AND link Select respective district tab. User will reach respective district portal. Here select “DEPARTMENTS >Agriculture” as appropriate for the contact details.
- Applicant in order to obtain a Neem Oil Based Water Soluble Insecticide Manufacturing License should get the letter head for the firm and should get required document as per our page.
- Please collect the appropriate application form as per officer’s advice
- Submit the completed application along with required documents as mentioned in our required documents session.
- After accepting the application, officials will advise the amount to be remitted as per the mode (treasury challan or as acceptable).
- Applicant after remitting the mentioned amount should provide the proof of payment (receipt or challan) to the department authority for processing.
- Applicant will get intimation for inspection of premises.
- Concerned authorities will inspect the business place and do their due diligence for the machine / other apparatus as mentioned in application by applicant.
- Once all the process yields satisfactory result, Applicant gets intimation to collect the License.
- On the said date, applicant can collect the license.
- Applicant shall use the following link to get the respective state Plant Protection Officer (DIRECTORATE OF PLANT PROTECTION). link Use the option provided to select respective city or place for the contact detail. Please contact them for more information.
- Licensing officer will provide information on educational requirements.
- If the applicant is not having eligible education then he hire a person with respective discipline and should get the written document as advised by officials for his or her concern.
- GST details
- Application form.
- Written request for NOC in letter pad.
- Land documents in Details (Where the manufacturing takes place).
- NOC from the Local body.
- NOC from State Pollution Control Board.
- Industry Registration from State Industry Department.
- List of Tech Expert with their Qualification,
- First Aid facility (from the contact Doctor),
- Product ingredient which are to be formulated.
- List of Machineries / equipments used in manufacture of the said insecticide.
- Sketch Map of the area of Manufacturer Unit.
- Verification report from concerned District Agricultural Officer.
- Rubber stamp in the company name
- Chemist Willingness Letter
- Chemist Bio-data (Diploma or degree holder –details can be obtained from the office while you visit for applying)
- Chemist Appointment Letter
- Chemist Degree Certificate
- List of Lab equipment's
- Additional documents (If Any)
- ID proof
- Address proof
- Aadhaar Card
- An undertaking that applicant shall abide by the terms and conditions of the insecticides Act, 1968.
Office Locations & Contacts
Department of Agriculture Development and Farmers' Welfare
Vikas Bhavan,Thiruvananthapuram-695 033,
Phone: 0471 - 2304480, 2304481
Link for Contact: link
- Any person desiring to manufacture the bio pesticide
- Before granting/renewing the licence, inspection of the unit is carried out to know the manufacturing infrastructure in the factory premises and whether the applicants qualifies to get the licence as appropriate.
- Education criteria related information for eligibility can be obtained from authorities.
- As the fees structure varies from state to state, licensing officer whom applicant apply with will provide fee details.
A license granted under insecticides (Amendment) Act, shall be valid for the period specified therein, May be renewed from time to time for such period and on payment of such fee as may be prescribed.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Full Name and Address of the applicant
- Full particulars of the names of insecticides handled
- Quantities handled
- Situation of the nearest premises where the insecticides will be stored
Need for the Document
- The grant or renewal of a license to Manufacture, sell, stock or exhibit for sale or distribute insecticides has to be obtained from the respective department (Bio-pesticides Covered under Central Insecticides Act., 1968.)
- Traders should strictly follow the Government classification of Insecticide for different use in agriculture or in industries. In order to be eligible for dealing with such classified insecticides, one has to get the licence.
Information which might help
- Carry all the necessary documents.
- Make a photocopy of your filled form for future reference.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.