Kerala - Obtain FSSAI License for Dairy Product Manufacturing
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To Obtain FSSAI license for Dairy Product Manufacturing, You have to approach the Commissioner of Food Safety / Officer-In-Charge for Food Safety.
- To know the contact details click here: link
- You can download the application Form-B from the following link: link . After visiting the website click on the Form-B option located below in the State license category.
- Please make sure you are eligible to make the application by going through the eligibility criteria provided under the “Eligibility” section of this page.
- First download the Form-B from the link and fill all the required information and you need to submit the form to the Commissioner of Food safety department. The address is mentioned in the office locations & contacts section below.
- Please complete the application form and make sure you have all the documents that are listed under “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Pay the appropriate fees and submit the form to the Officer-In-Charge in the Food Safety department.
- Now the authorities will verify your application and validate the submitted documents.
- Authorities will inspect the facilities that are related to the Dairy Product Manufacturing and if they are satisfied with the standards followed the authorities will provide the franchise permission.
- The applicant will be later requested to collect the FSSAI license for the Dairy Product Manufacturing on a specified date.
- To obtain license for Dairy product manufacturing, you can use the FSSAI website. Please click the following link: FSSAI website
- If you are an existing user, please login using the credentials or if you are a new user you need to click “Sign Up” option on the right side of the home page.
- Now enter all the required information and enter the captcha code mentioned below and then click on “Register” button.
- After that you will receive a mail and now the username and password will be activated for new users.
- Note: Due to Covid-19 issues, Auto -Issuance Of Licence/Registration is not working. So Click on the "Apply Now" option in the index page ,you will reach the next page where the declaration statement is available, under the statement “Accept” button is available now click the “Accept” button. (Skip Point 5,6 and Continue from the 7 th point.
- After successful log-in, please select menu “License/Registration” option and then select “Apply for license/Registration” option.
- After clicking “Apply for license/registration” option, in the next page declaration statement is available, under the statement “Accept” button is available. Now click the “accept” button.
- Now select the state from the dropdown menu on the right side of the page.
- Now there is a selection option available. If your business is carried in more than one state click ‘yes’ otherwise click ‘No’ option.
- Next select the type of Business, Now Select the annual turnover of your business. If you annual turnover is more than 12Lakhs you will get form ‘A’ and if it is less than 12Lakhs you will get form ‘B’. Next You have to Click “Proceed“ tab
- In the next page click the “Click to apply” tab which is on the right side.
- Next page will lead you to fill online form for the user to fill the details and to upload photos and required documents.
- After completion of the application form and uploading the documents click on the “Save and next” tab to move to next page.
- Now download and print the application form and sign-on the printed form.
- Next you can submit the application form using two options “By Electronically” and “Physically”. By physically, you can submit the form to the respective officer and by Electronically, you can directly submit the form Online .Please select the preferable method.
- Now scan the signed application form and upload it into the website by selecting “Choose file” option and click the “Upload” tab.
- After uploading the documents click the “Submit” tab located at the bottom of the page to move to the next page.
- Now payment options will be provided in this page. Pay the correct amount and click “Proceed to pay” option.
- Click on the “Submit” tab to get the acknowledgment slip. Please keep the slip safely for future use.
- This application will be processed by them and they will notify you through your e-mail or by SMS.
- ID proof
- Form B duly completed and signed
- Plan of the processing unit showing the dimensions and operation-wise area allocation
- List of Directors/ Partners/ Proprietor with address, contact details, and photo ID
- Name and list of equipment and machinery used with the number and installed capacity
- List of food category to be manufactured
- Authority letter from manufacturer nominated a responsible person name and address Proof of possession of premises
- NOC and copy of License from the manufacturer
- Copy of certificate obtained under Coop Act 1861/Multi state Coop Act 2002
- Food safety management system plan or certificate
- Layout plan
- Letter of District Milk Union regarding details of quantity of milk collected / purchased from your centre.
- List of equipment
- NOC from municipality
- Incorporation certificate
- List of directors/partners
- MOA and AOA
- Water test report
- One photo of the Food business Operater
- Source of raw material
- Identity Proof Documents such as Ration Card, Department Issued ID, PAN Card, Passport, Senior Citizen Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card
- Analysis report (Chemical & Bacteriological) of water to be used as ingredient in food from a recognized/ public health laboratory to confirm the potable (mandatory only for manufacturing and processing units only)
- Source of milk or procurement plan for milk including location of milk collection centre
- Name and List of Equipments and Machinery along with the number, installed capacity and horse power used (mandatory for manufacturing and processing Units)
- Medical Certificates of Employees
- MOA( Memorandum of Association) of companies / Partnership deed if applicable
- Sanction layout plan
- Land (if not in Industrial area should be NA)
- List of machines with names which are used in manufacturing
- Additional documents(If any)
- https://foodlicensing.fssai.gov.in/index.aspx .After visiting the website click on the Documents required option Located below in the State license category to know the Required Documents.
Office Locations & Contacts
Commissioner of Food Safety & Commissioner of Stamp & Inspector General of Registration,
Sheshadri Road, Bangalore-560001
Website: Commissioner Of Food safety Karnataka
- Those who run dairy product manufacturing company can apply.
- Must undergo all the Rules and maintain the standards of FSSAI.
- For Eligibility .After visiting the website click on the Eligibility option Located below in the State license category to know the eligibility.
- Click the following link to know the eligibility More information
- Click on the following link for fees details fees details
- License is Valid for 5 years.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- It takes 30 days for processing the application.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver,
sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube
width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed.
e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Name of the person.
- E-mail Id.
- Phone number.
- Pin code.
- Company Name.
- PAN number.
- Company Address.
Need for the Document
- To export and import the dairy products manufactured in the company.
- To distribute or sell the company products.
- To manufacture dairy products we need to obtain FSSAI license.
Information which might help
- You have to apply 30 days prior to the registration Expiry date.
- Carry all the necessary documents.
- Make a photocopy of your filled form for future reference.
- Sometimes the authorities will do inspections if you don’t have license then you must pay huge amount has penalty.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.