Kerala - Obtain Duplicate Copy for Plus Two Mark List
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
The duplicate certificate issuing authority for the state is the state education board - “Directorate of higher secondary education”
- Candidates can get the Duplicate Copy of Mark List in case of loss of certificate or destroyed by flood or fire.
- Immediately on loss of original certificate the candidate must lodge a complaint in the nearest Police Station. If the certificate is not traceable, the candidate should obtain a non-traceable certificate from the Police.
- Based on the above Non-traceable certificate, loss certificate from the thasildhar concerned may be obtained.
- If the certificate is totally destroyed by flood or fire, a certificate to the effect has to be obtained from the thasildhar concerned.
- If the certificate is partially damaged and cannot be used, the same should be enclosed with the application for duplicate. In this case there is no need to get non-traceable certificate from Police or from thasildhar.
Apply In-Person through School
- Application should be in the prescribed form. Application form should be filled in by the applicant only.
- Please go to the school/institution where applicant studied Plus two. Please obtain the application form from the office as advised by the school or write on a plain A4 sheet or download using the following link : form link refer page number – 4
- Submit originals along with Xerox of all documents (FIR, AFFIDAVIT, marks card Xerox, application form, bank challan as appropriate).
- The Head Master / Head Mistress of the concerned school will counter sign the application and sent to the state education board.
- Signed Xerox copy will be returned to applicant for further reference.
- The loss of certificate will be published in Gazette by the state education board, A copy of the notification along with the application will be subjected for further processing.
- The application will be scrutinized and certificate will be prepared.
- The candidate will be informed to collect the certificate. With the letter received from the state education board the candidate should approach the office of the state education board and receive the certificate.
Direct Private Candidates
- For those who wrote plus two examination directly (Private candidates)
- The transfer certificate obtained from the school where the candidate studied last should be enclosed along with the application.
- The application should be endorsed and certified by the Head of Institution where last studied.
- The application should be forwarded to the respective office directly with Challan, Transfer certificate and the certificate of loss received from the District thasildhar.
- Application form
- Affidavit on prescribed stamp paper.
- Authentication from the officials.(certified by the thasildhar/gazette officer)
- Applicants passport size photograph (may be asked to produce the photo at the time where applicant appeared for examination)
- Self declaration
- Aadhaar Card
- Mark sheet
- Non Traceable certificate as applicable
Office Locations & Contacts
The Directorate of Higher Secondary Education,
Housing Board Building, Santhi nagar,
Phone : 0471-2320714
mail id : email@example.com,
Link for contact information: Contacts link
- Students who have completed their plus two and obtained original mark sheet are eligible to apply.
- Fee for Single Duplicate Certificate/Marklist Rs.300./-
- Fee for Duplicate Certificate [Subsequent appearances] Rs400/- each
- Remitted to Treasury Head of Account : 0202-01-102-97(03)Other Receipts.
Duplicate Certificate is valid for ever.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
You will get certified mark sheet at your address within 1 month time
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M%22 Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- Candidates can get the Duplicate Mark List in case of loss or destroyed by flood or fire. Certified Copy of Mark List is only valid for short time duration whereas Duplicate mark list is valid for ever.
- Immediately on loss of original mark sheet the candidate must lodge a complaint in the nearest Police Station. If the certificate is not traceable, the candidate should obtain a non-traceable certificate from the Police.
- Based on the above Non-traceable certificate, loss certificate from the Tahsildar concerned may be obtained.
- If the certificate is totally destroyed by flood or fire, a certificate to the effect has to be obtained from the Tahsildar concerned.
- If the certificate is partially damaged and cannot be used, the same should be enclosed with the application for duplicate. In this case there is no need to get non-traceable certificate from Police or from Tahsildar.
- The application and its necessary enclosures should be forwarded through the Headmaster there he/she last studied and through District Educational Officer concerned.
- Challan Number
- Certificate regarding loss of the Original Plus two mark sheet
- Extract of the First page of the Plus two mark sheet (to be issued by the Headmaster concerned).
- Declaration by the candidates separately
- The application should invariably mention the roll No. years and centres at which he appeared for the Examinations. If, the Roll Nos. are not available at least year and centres should be furnished
- The application with all its enclosures should be submitted to this office through the Headmaster/Headmistress of the school where he/she studied and the District Educational officer concerned.
- Name of the applicant
- Address of the applicant
- Father's Name
- Date of Birth
- School where the applicant last Studied
- Serial number of the original plus two mark list
- No. of times the applicant appeared for the plus two public examinations with the month and year of the examination and the register Number assigned to each appearance.
Need for the Document
- The Higher secondary (Plus Two) mark sheet is obtained by a student on successful completion of an examination at the end of study at the Higher secondary schooling level.
- This mark sheet is essential to apply for higher studies. So, a duplicate mark sheet needs to be obtained.
- If your plus two mark sheet is lost or damaged then you can apply for a duplicate plus two mark sheet at respective state education department.
Information which might help
- Don’t handover cash to any individual
- Only students who passed their plus two class can obtained the duplicate copy if they are not having first copy / original copy.
- No student can get the second copy if they are already having original copy, if any student found having original and duplicate copies the state education board has the authority to take legal step.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.