Kerala - Obtain Certified Copy for Plus Two MarkList
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Certified Copy of Marklist (C.C.M.) will have the name of the school where candidate studied and the marks obtained (will only be written in the certified copy Mark Sheet) with Date of Birth.
- The CCM issuing authority for the state is the state education board - “Directorate of higher secondary education”
- Candidates shall apply for CCM in case of certificate being damaged or cannot be used or required for applying higher education or job.
Apply In-Person through School
- Application should be in the prescribed form. Application form should be filled in by the applicant only.
- Please go to the school/institution where applicant studied Plus two. Please obtain the application form from the office as advised by the school or write on a plain A4 sheet paper.
- Applicant should submit two sets (one for the department and other one for applicant) of filled application form along with documents as per our required documents section.
- The Head Master / Head Mistress / head of the institution of the concerned school will endorse the submitted application.
- Now the school will send this application with self-addressed envelope (of the applicant) to the respective state education board.
- Applicant will be provided with signed set of copy of the application and documents set for future reference.
- This submitted application will be processed further.
- Once the certificate is ready, Certified copy of the Mark List will be sent directly to the candidate in the enclosed self-addressed envelope.
Direct Private Candidates
- For those who wrote plus two examination directly (Private candidates)
- For the candidates appeared privately for the examination the application for C.C.M should be endorsed by the Head of the Institution where the candidates completed VIIIth or IXth or Xth standard.
- The application should be forwarded to the respective office directly with required documents.
- Application form
- Affidavit on prescribed stamp paper.
- Applicants passport size photograph (may be asked to produce the photo at the time where applicant appeared for examination)
- Self declaration
- Reason for applying CCM.
- Challan for the fees remitted.
- Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Mark sheet
- Self-addressed envelope with applicable stamp (Please write the full address of the applicant for delivery of certificate)
Office Locations & Contacts
The Directorate of Higher Secondary Education,
Housing Board Building, Santhi nagar,
Phone : 0471-2320714
mail id : email@example.com,
Link for contact information: Contacts link
- Students who have completed their plus two and obtained original mark sheet are eligible to apply.
- Please remit the fees as advised by authorities while applying.
- Remitted to Treasury Head of Account : 0202-01-102-97(03)Other Receipts.
- Certified Copy of Marklist (C.C.M.) is valid for a short period as mentioned on the certificate.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
- You will get certified mark sheet at your address within 1 month time
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M%22 Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- Candidates can get this certificate in case of loss or destroyed by flood or fire. Certified Copy of Mark List is only valid for short time duration whereas Duplicate mark list is valid for ever.
- The application and its necessary enclosures should be endorsed by the Head of their respective educational institution where the studied.
- Challan Number
- Declaration by the candidates separately
- Name of the applicant
- Address of the applicant
- Father's Name
- Date of Birth
- School where the applicant last Studied
- Serial number of the original plus two mark list
Need for the Document
- CCM is required when the Higher secondary (Plus Two) mark sheet is partially damaged and cannot be used.
- CCM is required as a document while applying for higher studies.
Information which might help
- Don’t handover cash to any individual
- Please write your complete address on the envelop and affix applicable stamp.
- The Higher secondary (Plus Two) mark sheet is obtained by a student on successful completion of an examination at the end of study at the Higher secondary schooling level.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.