Kerala - Get Vehicle Ownership Details
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To obtain Extract of vehicle owner details in Kerala, applicant has to approach the applicable RTO office as per registration number. Please follow our “Office Locations & Contacts” section of this page to get details of the RTO offices. Link for RTO contacts: link
- Make sure you have all the required documents in hand.
- Applicant has to write the application with details of the vehicle and purpose of the extract. Present the completed application forms along with documents in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application.
- After the internal processing, The B-extract will be delivered on the same day.
Apply Online - Kerala Get Vehicle Ownership Details Online with Images
- Applicant shall use the following link for online process: link
- In the given page please hit “Vehicles Details “ option under “ Information Services “ session on the lower right part of the screen to get new screen.
- Here, please enter registration number of the vehicle followed by last five digits of chassis number and finally enter the characters as prompted. Now hit ‘’Get’’ to get details of the vehicle including owner name and other details.
- Application on plain paper for vehicle details
- Details of the vehicle for which the extract is required
- Address Proof
- ID Proof
- Aadhaar card
Office Locations & Contacts
Transport Commissioner Office – Kerala,
2nd Floor, Trans Towers,
Vazhuthacaud, Thycaud P.O.,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695014.
Phone Number : 0471-2333314.
Fax: 0471-2333314/ 2333323.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Following link will get RTO Contact details: link
- Any Indian citizen
- Age 18 plus
- Fee related details are provided under the following link: link
- RTO Authorities would provide more information on fees
- The extract solves the purpose
- Validity lapses on sale of vehicle
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- One day process through apply in-person.
- Immediate when applied online
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.