Kerala - Get Duplicate Diploma Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- A police complaint should be lodged in the area where Diploma Certificate was lost/stolen.
- An announcement in local dailies stating the loss of Diploma Certificate should be published.
- Application should be made only by the Candidate in the prescribed format through the institution in which the candidate is studied.
- Candidate should go to the institution in which they studied. Please obtain the application form from the office as advised by the institution or write on a plain A4 sheet.
- Link for application form: link
- Submit originals along with Xerox of all documents as mentioned in the required documents section of this page.
- Application duly signed by candidate and Principal will be sent to the concerned state board of technical education.
- Signed Xerox copy will be returned to applicant for further reference.
- This application will be processed further by the department internally.
- After verification and scrutiny the report will be presented before the respective authority for sanction.
- If approved, hard copy of the certificate is dispatched or delivered as per applicable norms.
- Application form
- Attested photocopy of certificate, duly attested by the Principal / Head of institution
- Notification forwarded by the Principal/head of the concerned Institute.
- Affidavit from notary on the prescribed stamp paper (Rs.50/-)
- Original fee paid challan
- Self-attested Photocopy of Aadhaar Card / Driving License / Voter ID Card
- FIR copy (For the loss or theft of certificate)
- Document remains in case of damage of document (FIR is not required)
- Copy of Announcement in local dailies
Advertise On This Page
Office Locations & Contacts
- Students who have lost their Original Diploma Certificate are eligible for applying for duplicate Diploma Certificate.
- Applicant shall get further updates from the respective institution in which they studied
- Please pay as authority quote as per any updated fees requirements.
Duplicate Certificate is valid for ever.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
- 15 days to one month or as per delivery period.
Advertise On This Page
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">videoID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M%22 Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- Applicant should attach fees paid challan along with application.
- Immediately on loss of original diploma certificate the candidate must lodge a complaint at the nearest Police Station.
- Don’t forget to mention the challan Number on the application
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Institute where the applicant last studied
- Serial number of the original mark list
- Complete address of the applicant
- Examination Roll No., Registration No.
- Month and year of examination.
Need for the Document
- This certificate is essential to apply for employment/higher studies. So, a duplicate certificate needs to be obtained if the certificate is lost or damaged.
Information which might help
- Don’t handover cash to any individual
- Duplicate certificate(s) are to be surrendered to the Chairman/authority, Board of Technical education, if the original certificate(s) are recovered later
- The diploma certificate is obtained by a student on successful completion of an examination at the end of study of the Diploma course.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.