Kerala - File a Complaint about Ration Shop (Fair Price Shop, PDS Shop)
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To file complaint on a Fair price shop/ Ration shop online, you need go to Link
- Scroll down and click on the Online Grievance link in the right corner of the page.
- The grievance form will appear.
- There, you need to fill in all the mandatory fields which will be marked with this symbol ‘*’.
- First you need to select the State and the District you belong to from the drop down menu.
- Then, provide some personal details as mentioned in the “Required Information” section of this page.
- Provide the registered mobile number and proper e-mail id for further updates.
- Upload any proof you may have in relation to your complaint in .pdf/.doc/.docx file format.
- Select the relevant option from the drop down menu for “Problem Related To”.
- Check the Terms and Condition box after reading.
- The Terms & Conditions are: "Write to us" utility is there to report to DFPD, GoI about your valuable input but it won't constitute a complaint. Rather it will help DFPD, GoI to take constructive measures to make your National Food Security experience better. This one tap solution is to voice your input in the right channel.
- Type the given Captcha correctly and click on the “Submit” button.
- You can check the status of your application by clicking on ‘’Know Your Grievance Status’ link.
- To file complaint on a Fair price shop/ Ration shop, you must approach your concerned Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Officer. The address can be found in the ‘Office Locations & Contacts’ section of this page.
- There, you need to file your Grievance in the form of a letter addressed to Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Commissioner.
- The letter must contain some general details about you and the Fair price shop you have a complaint on as mentioned in the ‘Required Information’ section below.
- Attach any proof you may have in relation to your complaint.
- Sign under the letter after checking all the details which you have furbished are correct and submit it to the relevant officer.
- You need not pay any fee to register a complaint.
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Proof in relation to your complaint in .pdf/.doc/.docx file format.
Advertise On This Page
Office Locations & Contacts
Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Office
For more details check:
Must be a ration card holder.
No fees required
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Speedy action will be taken against the erring staff after investigation.
Advertise On This Page
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- Only registered members can raise a Complaint.
- (*)- Marked are required fields.
- Please enter the Registered Mobile Number only.
- Unique Identification(UIDAI/Aadhar) Number
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Ration Card Number
- Fair Price Shop Number
- Fair Price Shop Name
- Problem Related To
- Problem Description
- Attachment (Only .pdf/.doc/.docx file types are allowed)
Need for the Document
This procedure is important to voice your complaints through the right channel so that the authorities could rectify it.
Information which might help
"Write to us" utility is there to report to DFPD, GoI about your valuable input but it won't constitute a complaint. Rather it will help DFPD, GoI to take constructive measures to make your National Food Security experience better. This one tap solution is to voice your input in the right channel.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
It could serve as evidence to support the future complaints.
A two way communication between the department of Food Supplies & Consumer Affairs and lakhs of ration card holders is vital to maintaining good practice and uprooting corruption.