Kerala - Apply or Obtain Seed Sale Licence or Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Applicant for applying seed sale license shall approach agriculture department for their area.
- Go to the state agriculture department office for your area. Get further clarity to initiate. Link: link
- Applicant has to get the letter head for the firm and should get the document for the place where the business is proposed.
- Please apply with the form as applicable(authorities will be helpful in providing form or format) at the office.
- After accepting the application, officials will advise the amount to be remitted as per the mode (usually DD) in the bank which is meant for that account.
- Applicant after remitting the mentioned amount, should provide the same to the department authority for processing.
- Authority will provide acknowledgement for the submitted application.
- Applicant will get intimation for inspection of premises.
- Authorities will inspect the business place and do their due diligence for the machine / other apparatus as mentioned in application by applicant.
- Once all the process yields satisfactory result, Applicant gets intimation to collect the License.
- On the said date, applicant can collect the license.
- GST details
- Application form.
- Company Letter head
- Rubber stamp in the company name
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Qualification Certificate
- Form ‘O’ (Source Certificate)
- Site Plan with Map (Premises Verification)
- Permanent account number (PAN)
- Bank balance (as per norms)
- List of Lab equipment's
- Treasure Challan
- Mobile No
- Details of seeds handled
- Identity Proof (Voter ID, Pan Card)
- Address proof
- Location Map
- Authorization from company if any.
- Document of the shop and address proof
- Affidavit on stamp paper. (value as mentioned by department officials.)
- Establishment certificate
- Passport size Photo attested by Gazetted officer/notary
- Aadhaar Card
- An undertaking that applicant shall abide by the terms and conditions of the Seeds (control) Order, 1983
- Additional documents (If Any)
Advertise On This Page
Office Locations & Contacts
- Any person desiring to sell, stock or exhibit or distribute any seed is eligible to make an application to the licensing officer for the grant of a license.
- Advised balance on applicants account.
As authority quote
A license granted, shall be valid for the period specified therein, May be renewed from time to time for such period and on payment of such fee as may be prescribed.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Advertise On This Page
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Full Name and Address of the applicant
- Full particulars of the names of seeds to be handled
- Mobile number
Need for the Document
Seed sale license is mandatory for sale of seed.
Information which might help
- Carry all the necessary documents.
- Make a photocopy of your filled form for future reference.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.