Kerala - Apply for Wildlife Hunting Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To apply for Wildlife Hunting permit the applicant must submit an application to the Chief Wildlife Warden.
- Applicant can collect the Form from the office of the Chief Wildlife Warden.
- Visit the following link for Contact Details:Contact Link.
- Fill in all the necessary details in the application and submit with supporting documents as mentioned in the “Required Documents” section, with corresponding fees to the Chief Wild Life Warden.
- On receipt of the Application the issuing authority will conduct an inquiry, and grant or reject the application.
- If an application is rejected, the licence fee shall be refunded back to the applicant.
- If the issuing officer decides to grant the licence applied for, the applicant would be required to submit the necessary treasury receipts or Bank challans showing the payment of deposit.
- On receipt of Bank challans showing the payment of deposit, the issuing officer shall grant the licence to the applicant.
- Application Form
- Arms license
- Passport size Photograph
- Bank Challan
Advertise On This Page
Office Locations & Contacts
PCCF & Chief Wildlife WardenGovt. of Kerala,Van Laxmi forest Headquarter,Trivandrum – 695014
Contact Link: Link
[ http://www.fmis.forest.kerala.gov.in/sites/all/modules/address/address_book.phpContact Link]
The Applicant must possess an Arms License.
The applicant can consult the concerned authority for fees details.
A license granted shall be valid for the period specified, and not exceeding one year.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Advertise On This Page
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.gIn the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Fees for the License shall be accompanied by a treasury receipt Bank challan.
- Name of Applicant
- Contact details
- Purpose of hunting (For Education, Scientific research, Collection of specimens, etc.)
Need for the Document
It is required to hunt Wild animals.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.