Kerala - Apply for No Objection Certificate (NOC) from Fisheries Department
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
The below-mentioned procedure is a general insight on how to apply for any type of No-Objection Certificate from the fisheries department. Here are some of the NOCs which can be obtained from the Department of Fisheries:
- Purchase/Transfer of fishing vessels.
- Conversion/Mutation/Derequisition etc of water bodies.
- Disposal of silt and sustenance of aquatic fauna.
- Construction of Hydro projects.
- Coastal road project.
- Installation of stone crusher.
- Import of Ornamental fishes into India.
- Bulk purchase of Tunas and Tuna like fishes except for Reef fishes.
- Applicants must visit the offices or sub-offices of the Director/Assistant Director, Department of Fisheries in their respective districts to apply for “No Objection Certificate”.Contact Link
- Collect the application form for the respective NOC from the office of fisheries or write an application in an A4 sheet.
- Fill up the form completely with the necessary information. Make sure you do not leave any mandatory field in the form blank.
- If you are writing an application letter make sure to mention every necessary detail.
- Check that you have all the documents in hand that are listed under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Attach the documents mentioned in the “Required Documents” section below with the completed application form and submit it to the concerned authority.
- Pay the required application fee to the concerned authority.
- The verification officer after validating the application form and the documents will provide you with an acknowledgement/receiving slip.
- Collect the acknowledgement/receiving slip and keep it safe for future reference.
- The application form and the documents will be further verified internally.
- If the verification authority is satisfied with the report then they will process the NOC.
- Once it is processed, and the certificate is ready, the applicant will receive an SMS or call on the registered mobile number to collect it.
- The applicant will be required to carry the acknowledgement/receiving slip along with them when going to collect the certificate from the office or sub-office of the Department of Fisheries of their respective district.
- Note:Carry the original documents while visiting the offices and sub-offices of the Department of Fisheries.
- Application Form/Application Letter
- One passport size photograph of the Owner(s)
- Identity Proof: Aadhaar Card / Passport / Driving License / Ration Card / Govt. Id card / Defence ID Card / PAN card
- Residential Proof: Residential Certificate issued by Local administration office/ Aadhaar card / Passport / Driving License / Ration Card / Govt. Id card / Defence ID Card / PAN card
Note: Details regarding any other documents required to apply for a particular NOC must be obtained from the concerned authorities.
Advertise On This Page
Office Locations & Contacts
Directorate Of Fisheries,
Contact and address of Offices and Sub Offices of Department of Fisheries: Contact Link
- Details regarding the eligibility to apply for a particular NOC from the department of fisheries must be obtained from the concerned authorities.
- Details of application fee for different No objection certificate can be obtained from the concerned authorities.
- A NOC is valid for 5 years
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- The time taken to process a NOC from the Fisheries Department is a minimum of 30 days.
Advertise On This Page
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- The application of No Objection Certificate must be submitted to the Director/ Assistant Director of the respective department of fisheries.
- Make sure to mention in details why you require the No Objection Certificate if you are submitting an application letter.
- The Director of Fisheries has all the right to check from time to time if the NOC is used for the purpose it is granted for.
- Name of the applicant.
- Permanent address of the applicant.
- Temporary address of the applicant.
- License Number (if any license is required)
- Area of Operation (if NOC is obtained to operate in any particular area).
- Name of the members involved (if necessary).
- Address of the members involved (if necessary).
- The base where it is proposed to operate (if necessary).
- Mode of payment of application fees
Note: Details regarding any other documents required to apply for a particular NOC from the department of fisheries must be obtained from the concerned authorities.
Need for the Document
- No Objection Certificate is required to carry on any activities without any objection from the concerned authorities who are responsible for the administration of the particular department.
- The certificate is required in most of the government departments functioning in the country.
Information which might help
- No objection certificate is a legal document issued by any organization, agency, institute, or any individual.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, and Dairying, Government of India: Website
More information which might help people.