Kerala - Apply for Income Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
Apply In person:
- Applicant must visit the revenue department authorities or thasildhar to apply in person with the documents specified under required documents session. Link for contact :Local body Websites
- Please go to the respective office. Submit the completed application obtained from office or can be downloaded from the link below: Application
- Authorities after checking the attached documents and details submitted will make entries and provide you record number for reference.
- This application will be verified by the Village Administrative Officer (VAO) and Revenue Inspector (RI).
- There will be a ground level verification and scrutiny of the documents and details provided.
- Once the verification is over, these officials will submit their report to the respective authority/thasildhar to decide and issue the Income Certificate to the applicant.
- Applicant will get the certificate in 7 days after due verification.
Apply through Akshaya
- Applicant must visit the nearest Akshaya centre. Link for centre: Akshya center
- Applicant shall obtain application form from the centre or download using the link :Application
- Submit the completed application, document and applicable fees to the centre staff.
- Application submitted will be processed and receipt with application number will be issued.
- Application will be processed. SMS triggered update on application status will be sent to applicant mobile.
- Upon notification applicant shall receive the certificate from where the application submitted.
Apply Online - Kerala Apply for Income Certificate Online with Images
- Use the following link to reach online portal. Link: link
- Applicant shall register using New Portal user registration link from home page.
- Users can use the credentials in the login session to login by completing the page prompts.
- Once login, applicant need to use respective page option to get into income certificate online filing page.
- Applicant need to complete details for personal information followed by uploading document and later pay the required charges as per payment gateway page.
- Applicant need to keep the acknowledgement generated for future reference.
- This application will be processed by the respective department as per how it will be processed in person.
- Applicant will get notification about the status on his registered mobile number provided while applying.
- Applicant shall download the certificate from the online portal where it was applied.
- Identity proof.
- Self declaration from the applicant.
- Residential Proof: Residential Certificate issued by Local administration office/ Aadhar card/ Passport / Driving License / Ration Card / Govt. Id card / Defence ID Card / PAN Card.
- Age proof (birth certificate / school certificate)
- Income Proof: Salary certificate, Income proof from competent authority, income tax return acknowledgement.
- Applicant passport size photograph.
- 2 different Gazette Officers certification(as per requirement)
- Education records duly signed
- Aadhaar card
- Land revenue receipt (in case of farmer if available).
- Affix stamp as advised by authorities if required.
Office Locations & Contacts
Municipal Corporation of Thiruvananthapuram,
Vikas Bhavan P.O.
Thiruvananthapuram - 695 033
Phone :- (0471) 2332085,
Fax :- 2336017
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Link: Local body websites and Akshaya
- Applicant must be a resident of the state
- Citizen of India
- If required to produce an income certificate for any purpose is eligible.
- Authorities will provide fee details.
- During online payment fee details will be displayed
Valid up to a period of 6 months from date of issue.
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
7 to 15 days
Kerala - Online Apply for Income Certificate
Kerala - Apply for Income Certificate
You may approach the Tehsildar in your area to apply for an "Income Certificate"
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Income Certificates states the different sources of income of an individual. Income certificate is often one of the application requirements to be a beneficiary of various civic welfare schemes. This procedure explains you the steps that are involved in obtaining a income certificate.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Income certificate is required for claiming scholarship and also for admission in educational institutions and hostels.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.