Kerala - Apply for Freedom Fighter Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- The applicant shall visit the district government office of higher authorities. District Collector or District Commissioner is responsible.
- Refer the office contact details in the “Office contacts & Locations” section below.
- Collect the application form from the office. Fill in the form with necessary details.
- Please make sure you have all the documents listed in the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- After filling the form, attach the documents mentioned in the “Required Documents” section below with the completed application form.
- Check the application form and then submit it to the concerned authority.
- Now pay the required application fee to the concerned authority.
- The officer after validating the application form and the documents will provide you with an acknowledgement/receiving slip.
- The verification will be done by police and revenue department officers such as Tehsildars, etc
- After verification, if the authorities are satisfied with the report then the certificate will be processed.
- Once it is processed, and the certificate is ready, the applicant will receive an SMS or call on the registered mobile number to collect it.
- The applicant should carry the acknowledgement/receiving slip when going to collect the certificate from the office.
- Application form for freedom fighter certificate.
- Affidavit by the applicant on non-judicial stamp papers worth Rs. 3/- attested by the Executive Magistrate/Notary (Specimen enclosed).
- Attested photocopy of Tamra-Patra/Pension Payment order issued by the G.O.I. to the freedom fighter.
- Documentary evidence of place of residence at Chandigarh (Voter Card, Telephone/water/electricity bill)
- Copy of date of birth certificate of the children/grandchildren in whom favour the request for issuance of freedom fighter certificate is made.
- Family index certificates
- Character certificate
- Residence certificate
- Copy of photos to prove that the applicant belongs to the family of freedom fighter.
- Photo identity proof
- Confirmation letter rom Pradhan of the village for the freedom fighter
- Address proof (Aaadhar card, ration card, etc)
Advertise On This Page
Office Locations & Contacts
District collector office
First floor, Civil Station, Civil Lines Rd,
Kalyan Nagar, Ayyanthole, Thrissur, Kerala 680003
Contact details of officers:Contact link
- The applicant must be a dependant of freedom fighter such as son,daughter,wife, etc
- The applicant should be a resident of the state.
- The freedom fighter who receives the pension from the government
The applicant can approach the authority for fees details.
It is valid forever.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It takes 60 to 70 days for processing the certificate.
Advertise On This Page
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.gIn the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- Please fill the Application form completely and correctly.
- Valid document proofs should be submitted
- The freedom fighter certificate for a dependant of freedom fighter such as son, daughter, wife,etc can be signed by a freedom fighter receiving pension from the government.
- Applicant’s personal details
- Freedom fighters details
- Permanant address details
- Father/Husband’s details
- Details of family members
- Mobile No.
Need for the Document
- It is required to avail the benefits provided by the government for dependants of freedom fighters.
- Special reservation scheme is offered by the government. Seats are reseved in colleges for dependants of freedom fighter.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
The freedom fighters get free railway pass, free medical facilities, telephone connection, reservation under “Combined Category” for Physically Handicapped Personnel(PH), Outstanding Sports Persons(OSP) and Freedom Fighters(FF) in the normal selection procedure adopted by Public Sector Oil Marketing Companies for allotment of petrol pumps, gas agencies etc.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.