Kerala - Apply for Fertilizer Storage License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Please contact thasildhar office for contact details of the respective Registering Authority designated for applying.
- Link for contact details : link Select respective district tab. User will reach respective district portal. Here select “ABOUT DISTRICT > Who’s Who” OR “ABOUT DISTRICT > ADMINISTRATIVE SETUP > Wards and Panchayats” OR “DIRECTORY > PUBLICUTILITIES > Municipalities” as appropriate for the contact details.
- Usually applicant shall apply with the “district agricultural officer’s office (DAO)” in person
- Link for contact details: link1 AND link2 please select the appropriate place for contact details.
- Applicant has to get the letter head for the firm and should get required document as per our page.
- Please collect the appropriate application form as per officer’s advice Or please download the form online using the following Form link1 please refer FORM ‘A’ to apply
- Submit the completed application (2 copies) along with required documents as mentioned in our required documents session.
- After accepting the application, officials will advise the amount to be remitted as per the mode (treasury challan or as acceptable).
- Applicant after remitting the mentioned amount should provide the proof of payment (receipt or challan) to the department authority for processing.
- Applicant will get intimation for inspection of premises.
- Concerned authorities will inspect the business place and do their due diligence as mentioned in application by applicant.
- Once all the process yields satisfactory result, applicant gets intimation to collect the certificate.
- On the said date, applicant can collect the certificate.
- Authorities will provide information on educational requirements as applicable to apply for the certificate.
- Where the business of selling /exporting /importing seeds is intended to be carried on at more than one place, a separate license should be obtained for each place for use in the office of Licensing Authority
- Application Form link please refer FORM ‘A’
- Attested copy of Memorandum of article and association/Partnership deed/Affidavit regarding Sole proprietor
- List of present Directors in case of Limited/ Pvt. Limited Company (Name & complete office & Residential address)
- General affidavit by competent person authorised by the resolution of the Firm /Partners / Proprietor himself along with photo and residential proof
- Affidavit of responsible person along with photo and residential proof
- Site Plan of Location with 200MTS. Godown facility.
- Map of the factory and proof of the ownership / rent deed for that godown
- Qualification proof as per requirement
- Bank balance Certificate as advised
- Registration Fee
- NOC from the Local body as appropriate
- NOC from State Pollution Control Board.
- First Aid facility
- Rubber stamp in the company name
- Additional documents (If Any)
- ID proof
- Address proof
- Aadhaar Card
- An undertaking that applicant shall abide by the terms and conditions
Advertise On This Page
Office Locations & Contacts
Department of Agriculture Development and Farmers' Welfare
Vikas Bhavan,Thiruvananthapuram-695 033,
Phone: 0471 - 2304480, 2304481
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact link AND link2 please select the appropriate place for contact details AND link Select respective district tab. User will reach respective district portal. Here select “ABOUT DISTRICT > Who’s Who” OR “ABOUT DISTRICT > ADMINISTRATIVE SETUP > Wards and Panchayats” OR “DIRECTORY > PUBLICUTILITIES > Municipalities” as appropriate for the contact details.
- Any person desiring to store fertilizer.
- Before granting the licence, inspection of the unit is carried out to know the storage infrastructure in the factory premises and whether the applicants qualify to serve the licence as appropriate.
- Education criteria related information for eligibility can be obtained from authorities.
As the fees structure varies from state to state, licensing officer whom applicant applies with will provide fee details.
A license granted under insecticides (Amendment) Act, shall be valid for the period specified therein, may be renewed from time to time for such period and on payment of such fee as may be prescribed.
Documents to Use
Application Form link please refer FORM ‘A’ to apply
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
The processing time for this service takes up-to 1 month.
Advertise On This Page
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Full Name and Address of the applicant
- Full particulars of the names of insecticides handled
- Photograph 3 Nos.
- Mobile Number of the applicant
- GST details
- Email ID
Need for the Document
- Without a valid fertilizer storage license, one cannot store such fertilizers.
- It is punishable offense to deal such fertilizer storage activity of the classified fertilizers.
- The grant of a license to store fertilizers has to be obtained from the respective department
- Traders should strictly follow the Government classification of fertilizers for different use in agriculture. In order to be eligible for dealing with such classifications, one has to get the licence.
Information which might help
- License holder should report to the notified authority from time to time about change in the premises of godowns
- License shall be displayed at a prominent and conspicuous place in a part of the premises open to the public.
- Carry all the necessary documents.
- Make a photocopy of your filled form for future reference.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Following link will be helpful: link
More information which might help people.