Kerala - Apply for Duplicate Conductor License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- One has to make police complaint and obtain a FIR for applying duplicate copy in case of the license is lost or stolen.
- If the license is damaged, torn or mutilated then, the remains can be submitted for applying duplicate license
- If at any time a conductor’s licence is lost or destroyed or become illegible, one has to apply for the Duplicate Conductor License
- To apply for duplicate Conductor License in Kerala the applicant has to approach the RTO office to which his area belongs to.
- Please follow our “Office Locations & Contacts” section of this page to get details of the RTO offices. Link for RTO contacts: Link for contact
- Application :Application Form
- The applicant should make sure they are eligible by reading through the eligibility criteria that has been listed out under the “Eligibility” section of this page.
- Please make sure you have all the documents that are listed down the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Application forms can also be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices that can be completed and presented with appropriate fees
- Present the completed application forms in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application.
- After the verification of documents and relevant queries, Authorities will process their official recordings.
- If the licensing authority is satisfied with your application renewal of conductor license completes
- First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online.
- In order to apply for online, please follow the link : online portal
- Please select "Online Services" from the menu and click on "Driver License Related Services".
- You will be taken to a new screen where you have to select “Kerala” in the drop down menu against “Please select the State from where the service is to be taken”.
- In the next window, please click “Apply Online” to select “Services on conductor license” option to get the next screen with details.
- Please input the prompted details and hit “Proceed” to reach the next page
- Fill up the online application form with prompted details
- Upload the requested documents appropriately.
- Please take printout of Acknowledgement.
- Go to the RTO before 11:30 am to submit your documents.
- You will be directed to a counter to pay fees and submit the document set.
- Once they accept the set of documents, your request will be processed further by the authorities as per how they process as per apply in person procedure
- Application form – Click here
- Remains of valid conductor license
- Two clear copies of recent photographs of the applicant.
- Medical certificate
- Affidavit of address proof
- FIR Copy
- Aadhaar Card
- Conductor Badge
- Proof of age, appropriate for relevant class of vehicle.
- Ration card, Voter identity card, Life insurance policy, Passport, School certificate, Birth certificate or
- Certificate granted by a registered medical practitioner not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon(as applicable) or
- Self-swearing Affidavit by an applicant before an executive Magistrate or a First Class Judicial Magistrate or a Notary Public as evidence of age
- Proof of residence (attested copy)
- Ration Card, Voter identity card, Aadhar Identity Card, Pay slip issued by any office of the central government or a state government; Electricity bill, Telephone bill, House tax receipt showing the name of the name of the applicant
- If the applicant is not able to produce any of the above documents for a sufficient reason the licensing authority may accept any affidavit sworn by the applicant before an Executive Magistrate, or a First Class Judicial Magistrate or a Notary Public as evidence of residence
- A cash receipt or a treasury challan in token of payment of fee.
Office Locations & Contacts
List of all RTO Office Locations in Kerala
Transport Commissionerate, Motor Vehicles Department, Kerala
2nd Floor, Trans Tower, CV Raman Pillai Rd,
DPI, Vazhuthacaud, Thiruvananthapuram,
Phone: 0471 233 3317
Location in Map
Following link will get RTO Contact details: Link for RTO Contact Info
Applicant whose conductor license validity is not lapsed
- Those who lost their valid conductor license
Fee related details are provided under the following link:Fees
Validity remains same
- Usually Conductor’s License is valid for a period of three years from the date of issue and eligible to use throughout the State.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- One day process
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- No person shall act as a conductor of a stage carriage unless he holds an effective conductor’s licence issued to him authorising him to act as such conductor.
- No person shall employ or permit any person who is not so licensed to act as a conductor of a stage carriage. So, it is necessary to get a duplicate license if you lost one
Information which might help
- A conductor’s licence may at any time be revoked by any licensing authority if that authority has reasonable grounds to believe that the holder of the licence is suffering from any disease or disability
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.