Kerala - Apply for CessPool (Septic Tank, Sewerage) Cleaning Service
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
Through Municipal Corporation
- To apply for septic tank or sewerage system cleaning service, applicant has to visit the Municipal Corporation of their area.
- Applicant has to approach the concerned officer regulated under the Municipal Corporation.
- Link for contact details: Contact link.
- Obtain the relevant application form from the officer and fill the form with appropriate details.
- While submitting the application form, make the partial payment for the service you have requested.
- Respective officer will verify the details submitted and allocate the specific contractor and the schedule for cleaning the sewerage system or septic tank.
Through Private septic tank cleaning services
- Applicant can approach the nearest septic tank cleaning services of their area.
- Applicant has to provide all the necessary details to the private service provider.
- Service provider will check for the availability of service to the applicant’s area.
- Once there is availability, service provider will ask the applicant to pay the partial amount for the service.
- After the payment, applicant will be informed about the schedule.
- Once all the cleaning process gets completed, applicant has to pay the remaining amount to the service provider.
Note: Before approaching a cleaning services compare the fee amount and feedback with other cleaning services.
For residential buildings
- Aadhaar card of the owner
- Address proof like voter identity card, Ration card or Aadhaar card.
For Commercial / Corporate / Hospital / Industrial buildings
- Building / Site plan
- Proof for the payment of tax
- Identity proof
Advertise On This Page
Office Locations & Contacts
Kerala water authority
Kerala Municipal Corporation,
Contact link: Municipal Corporation
- House owners of residential buildings can apply
- A person who is incharge of commercial buildings, hospitals, industries, corporate sectors can apply.
Fee depends on the type of service provided.
It remains valid until you avail the service.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
3 working days.
Advertise On This Page
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.gIn the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Building details
- Owner details
- Applicant details
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
- According to Manual Scavengers Act and their Rehabilitation Act 2013, any person who engages scavenging workers, either directly or indirectly, would be punishable with imprisonment upto two years or fine or both.
- Under the Act, protective equipment such as gumboots, gloves, masks, soap and a disinfectant like Dettol has to be given every month to the workers.
- If the workers, do not have these equipment, do not let them engage, call the contractor.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.