Kerala - Apply for Agriculture Electricity Connection
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To apply for agriculture electricity connection in person visit ELECTRICITY BOARD OFFICE in your respective area
- The address and contact details of the office can be found in ‘’Office and Contact Details” section of this page
- Visit the Office and get the Application form for Agricultural Electricity Connection from the relevant department or you can download the application form from the following link:Link ( in Malayalam) / Link / For HT Connections-Link
- Please fill the application with essential information and details and it should be attested with the applicant along with all the partner’s signature
- Make sure that you have all the documents that are listed in “Required Documents” section of this page. Attach all the important documents mentioned
- Then, it should be submitted to the relevant authority. Also pay the required fees for the application process at the office as directed by the officials or you can find the required fee in “Fee Details” section of this page
- And your application and attached documents will be passed for verification to check if the land and area is eligible for the type of connection proposed
- After successful registration, an acknowledgement mentioning the registration number and date of registration will be given to the applicant
- Now, concerned officials will approve the application and orders will be issued.
- To apply for agricultural electricity online, please follow the below steps: Visit the link Link
- In the given page, please select New connection option and select the type of service you would like to have and proceed.
- Please create account by clicking on “ Create account” or if you already have an account please click on “register” option.
- Now use the prompts in the sign in session and hit login to reach the next page.
- Here applicant has to enter details for address, document upload, payment for connection, Inspection details and submission of application to initiate the online process.
- Once the approval is sanctioned, user will get notification. Please take printout of the online application and other details. Meet the authority at the respective office and follow the guidelines to get the connection
- Completed application form
- Rent/Lease Agreement (in case of rented/ leased accomodation )
- NOC from owner (in case of rented/ leased accomodation )
- Affidavit for Obtaining Electric Connection (in case of Enchroched Land)
- Tribal Council Certificate (in case of Tribal Area)
- Quarter Allotment Order (in case of Govt. Quarter
- Identity Proof (any one COPY of the following: Ration card, Election Identity Card, PAN card, Aadhar card, Passport or Driving license).
- Municipal Tax receipt
- Ownership Certificate issued by Village Administrative Officer (VAO).
- Sketch showing the location, issued by V.A.O.
- Patta/Sale Deed
Advertise On This Page
Office Locations & Contacts
Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd.,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695004,
Phone: +91 471 2446480, 2514468 ,+91 9446008179
Customer care: 1912, +91 471 2555544
Contact link: Link
Website link: Link
NOTE: Kindly contact the Chief Engineer/Operation and Maintenance Officer of your nearest electricity board. Contact details of the Officers can be obtained from the above website. Please select your district and respective area officer and proceed accordingly.
- Any person who wishes to set up a new electricity connection in their agricultural land can apply.
- The shareholders of the land should possess a no objection certificate sworn before the Executive Engineer/Operation and Maintenance Office of the jurisdiction concerned.
- The certificate should be obtained after verification from the Village Administrative Officer.
- Charge differs with requirement. So, authorities will estimate and will give actual figure for getting connection
- Please contact your nearest Electricity Board for fee details.
- Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- Applications will be processed within 15 working days. The processing time also depends on the type of connection proposed.
Advertise On This Page
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.gIn the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- Please do fill the application form with correct information and fill all the required columns.
- Do submit the application to the concerned authority with required documents attached.
- Kindly pay the required amount for the application process while submitting the application form at the office.
- Name and address of the organisation
- Availability of the land
- Contact details and email address
- Recent photograph of the applicant
- “No Objection Certificate”(NOC) from the Government Project official
- Signature of the applicant and partners as well
- Sketch showing the location issued by V.A.O.
Need for the Document
- Any person who wishes to get a new agricultural electricity connection inside the state of KERELA must apply for the same to the respective authority. Government provides electricity connection to those who apply for a new connection. This document will guide you to obtain the agricultural electricity connection in all means.
Information which might help
Enter information which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.