Kerala - Apply for Aadhar Card (UID)
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
Through Enrolment Centres:
- Applicant has to locate an enrolment centre to apply. Online link for enrolment centre : Centre link
- Book an Appointment for processing. Link for appointment : link for appointment
- With / without online appointment, applicant has to physically go to the AADHAAR card enrolment centre with required documents.
- Submit the required documents to the authority in the centre.
- Authority will process the details online as per the documents provided (operator would check whether this data is already available through different application)
- Applicant will be asked to get biometric scanning for finger print followed by Iris scanning and then Photograph session to complete the requirement for processing.
- Upon completion of above steps, Applicant will be issued with an acknowledgement receipt for future reference and the request will be processed further.
- User can use the following link for “mAadhaar” App. : link useful to carry soft copy of aadhaar.
- Contact local bank branch to get the details of designated Bank branches for Aadhaar Enrolment in their area.
- Application form. Link : link
- Documents that serve as proof of Identity (any one of the following)
- Passport / PAN / Ration card / Driving License
- Documents that serve as proof of Address (any one of the following)
- Passport / Bank Statement / Ration card / Voter ID / Driving License / Electricity bill
- Documents that serve as proof of Date of Birth (any one of the following)
- Birth Certificate, Mark sheet issued by any Government Board or University, PAN card, etc.
Office Locations & Contacts
UIDAI Head Office,
Headquarters Unique Identification Authority of India Government of India (GoI)
Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir,
Gole Market, New Delhi – 110001.
Toll free :1947
Email - email@example.com
UIDAI Regional Office, Bengaluru,
KhanijaBhavan, No. 49, 3rd Floor,
South Wing Race Course Road, Bengaluru – 01
For contact details : online link
- From a new born to a senior citizen, everyone can enrol for Aadhaar.
- Indian resident and Non-resident Indian
Rs 50 which is inclusive of printing charges, speed post charges and GST.
Valid for lifetime.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Usually 60 to 90 days. (It may take longer time due to verification and internal process).
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents.
e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
Please follow the link for additional information : link
Need for the Document
- Aadhaar card is an initiative by the government to organize citizen.
- Unique Identification Authority of India, issues this card. It is a 12 digit identity contains combination of numbers and alphabets.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory in opening bank account.
- Aadhaar card is useful in most of the application for obtaining voter id, ration card, pan card, Land registration, Driving license, Vehicle registration and more.
- If in case your Aadhaar card is lost / damaged / misplaced, one has to apply for duplicate Aadhaar card
Information which might help
- Aadhaar card is essential in getting property book.
- For registering land one has to link aadhar card with his property.
- Don’t apply for Aadhaar twice.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.