Kerala - Apply for (Lost,Damaged,Misplaced) Duplicate Aadhaar Card
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
Through Enrolment Centres :
- Applicant has to locate an enrolment centre to apply. Online link for enrolment centre : Centre link
- Book an Appointment for processing. Link for appointment: Link for Appointment
- With / without online appointment, go to the centre as located with required documents.
- Submit the required documents to the authority in the centre.
- Authority will process the details online and match the details to check the Aadhaar card for the applied one.
- Please follow their guidelines for processing your request.
- Applicant will be asked to get biometric scan for finger and eye iris scan will also be completed.
- Upon completion, Applicant will be issued an acknowledgement receipt for reference and the request will be processed for duplicate Aadhaar card.
If you have lost your AADHAAR card Enrollment ID and don't know your AADHAAR number, you can download AADHAAR card by following these steps below :
- Go to online link
- Select appropriate option, "Aadhaar No (UID)" OR "Enrolment ID (EID)", under "I want to retrieve my lost or forgotten:"
- Please enter prompted details (your Full Name, your Email address or Mobile number, Captcha) and click on "Send OTP" button
- Please enter the received OTP at appropriate place prompted and Click on "Verify OTP"
- Now you will receive a message on your mobile with your AADHAAR card number or Enrollment Id as you selected in Step 2 above
- Now go to - download Aadhaar
- Select appropriate option, "Enrollment Id" OR "Aadhaar Number" OR “Virtual ID (VID) under "I have:"
- Enter your Aadhaar Number or Enrollment ID or virtual ID as appropriate. Then please complete the remaining prompt as appropriate and click “Send OTP” button.
- One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to your mobile.
- Enter the OTP just received on your mobile in the "Enter OTP" box and click on "Validate and Download" as applicable.
- Now you have downloaded your e-AADHAAR card. Enter your Pin Code as the password when you open the PDF document
- You now have your e-AADHAAR card, which you can print out
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Proof of identity(any one of the following)
- Passport / PAN / Ration card / Driving License
- Residence proof (any one of the following)
- Passport / Bank Statement / Ration card / Voter ID / Driving License / Electricity bill /
- Proof of Date of Birth (any one of the following)
- Birth Certificate, Mark sheet issued by any Government Board or University, PAN card, etc.
Advertise On This Page
Office Locations & Contacts
UIDAI Head Office,
Headquarters Unique Identification Authority of India Government of India (GoI)
Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir,
Gole Market, New Delhi – 110001.
Toll free :1947
Email - [email protected]
15, Sir Syed Ahmed Rd, Entally,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700014
Phone: 098319 74853
Registrar General of India, kolkotta,
P-16, India Exchange Pl Rd, Terita Bazar,
Poddar Court, Tiretti, Kolkata,
West Bengal 700073
- Aadhaar card holder
- Fee information can be obtained directly from the department office while applying.
Valid for lifetime
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Advertise On This Page
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
Please follow the link for additional information : Valid documents
Need for the Document
- Aadhaar card is an initiative by the government to organize citizen.
- Unique Identification Authority of India, issues this card. It is a 12 digit identity contains combination of numbers and alphabets.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory in opening bank account.
- Aadhaar card is useful in most of the application for obtaining voter id, ration card, pan card, Land registration, Driving license, Vehicle registration and more.
- If in case your Aadhaar card is lost / damaged / misplaced, one has to apply for duplicate Aadhaar card
Information which might help
- Aadhaar card is essential in getting property book.
- For registering land one has to link Aadhaar card with his property.
- Don’t apply for Aadhaar twice.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.