Kerala - Apply Subsidy for Construction of Irrigation Well
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Application form for construction of irrigation well subsidy is available in Department of Agriculture Development and Farmer’s Welfare – contact link
- Applicant should make sure to carry all the documents that are mentioned under the “Required Documents” section of this page (Both photocopies and originals).
- Applicant has to fill in all the necessary details in the form and attach the photocopies of the documents that are needed along with the application form before submitting.
- Fee for this procedure has to be paid as per authority’s request.
- Concerned authorities will look into the application form and submitted documents before providing an approval.
- Approval will be provided within 2-3 weeks.
- If the approval has not been given within 3 weeks, applicant can visit the office to know status of their application.
- ID Proof
- Address Proof
- Salary slip (6 months)
- Bank statement (6 months)
- Land document
- NOC of co-tenants (in case of joint holding of land)
- Bank details (Bank account, Name, branch name etc.)
- Passport size photographs
Advertise On This Page
Office Locations & Contacts
Address: Directorate of Agriculture, Vikas Bhavan, University of Kerala Senate House
Campus, Building, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala – 695033.
Address: Principal Agriculture Office, Echamuku, Kunnumpuram, Padamughal, Vazhakkala,
Kakkanad, Kerala – 682030.
Address: Principal Agricultural Office, Kenathuparambu, Kunathurmedu, Palakkad, Kerala-678013.
Address: Principal Agricultural Office, Vaddy - Civil Station Rd, Vidya Nagar, Kollam, Kerala-691013.
Address: Principal Agricultural Office, Collectorate, Kottayam, Kerala – 686002.
- Applicant must possess 1 hectare of land in his/her ownership.
- Applicant should have a water source in the form of pond/well near his/her plot.
- Applicant’s land should have a clear title of ownership with detailed survey particulars.
Please pay as per the authority’s request.
This is a one-time process and the subsidy is available forever.
Documents to Use
Please attach some documents that might help.
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It is a 2-week process.
Advertise On This Page
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.gIn the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- Once after the process is over, the selected applicants are directed to start the work under the technical supervision of the department officials.
- After the completion of work in all respect 1/3rd cost of the irrigation, is handed over to the farmers as subsidy.
- Name of the Applicant
- Father/Husband’s Name
- Village and full postal address
- Approx. annual income from all sources
- Agriculture land owned by the applicant (in ha.)
- Dimensions of the pond (in meters)
- Dimensions of the well (in meters)
- Signature of the applicant
- Mobile Number
Need for the Document
Subsidy for construction of an irrigation well scheme provides the additional irrigation potential by construction of irrigation wells and distribution of pump sets to the cultivators.
Information which might help
Please provide more information that might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Getting a subsidy for construction of irrigation well cuts the cost on the construction process which will be of a great help to the farmer.
More information which might help people.