Kerala - Apply License for Fast Food Center
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contact
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To register or to get a License for Fast Food Center you can approach the Commissioner of Food Safety / Officer-In-Charge for Food Safety.
- To know the contact details click here: Contact information
- You can obtain the respective application form the respective officer or download the application form from the following link : Form B.
- Please make sure you are eligible to make the application by going through the eligibility criteria provided under the “eligibility” section of this page.
- Please complete the application form and make sure you have all the documents that are listed under “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Pay the appropriate fees and submit the form to the Commissioner of Food and Safety Department.
- The authorities may visit the facility and make sure the quality and standards are maintained according to standards.
- It may take 7 to 30 days for processing the application.
- Once the application is accepted and if the authorities are satisfied with the documents provided and standards maintained the department will issue the license.
Apply Online - Kerala Apply License for Fast Food Center Online with Images
- To Apply License for Fast Food Center through online, you can use the FOSCOS website. Please click the following link : Foscos Website
- After visiting the link, you have to click the “CLICK HERE FOR FOSCOS" tab.
- Click the “Login-Businesses” tab and Under User sign-in Box enter your user name, password and captcha code and Click on the “sign-in” button to login.
- If you are a new user, then Click on the Sign up tab and fill all the required details and enter the captcha code and Click on the “Sign up” tab.
- After that you will receive a mail and now the username and password will be activated for new users.
- After successful log-in, Click on the License/Registration and Select the Apply for License/Registration on the Left menu.
- Next select the state from the dropdown list box and read the Note.
- Next select the type of Business, Now Select the annual turnover of your business. After that Click on the “Proceed” tab.
- On the next page, Click on the “Click here to apply State License for all Businesses”.
- Next Form-B page will be displayed, fill all the required informations under premises details section and Click on the “Save & Next” tab.
- On the Production selection page, fill all the details for DGFT Authentication and Click on the “Proceed with DGFT validation” to authenticate the details.
- Next Click on the “Save” to save the authenticated details. After Successfully Proceeding with DGFT validation, Click on the “Save & Next”.
- Next fill all the Communication details and Click on the “Save & Next”.
- Under required documents section upload all the relevant documents and Click on the “Save & Next”.
- Next pay the fees and submit the application.
- After Successful Completing the payment, a receipt will be generated with a 17-digit reference number make a print of it and keep it safe for future reference.
- You can track the application through the Home page.
- This application will be processed by them and they will notify you through your e-mail or by SMS.
- ID proof and Address proof
- One Photo of the Food Business Operator
- Identity Proof Documents such as Ration Card, Department Issued ID, PAN Card, Passport, Senior Citizen Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card
- Declaration of Food Safety Management Plan
- Kitchen layout plan
- List of food categories
- Water testing report from ISI approved facility
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the owners or the partners
- Medical Certificates of Employees
- Form B.
Office Locations & Contact
Commissioner of Food Safety,Office of Commissioner of Food Safety,
Thycaud P.O., Thiruvanthapuram-695014.
Email: [email protected]
Contact details: Contact Details
- Those who want to run the Fast Food Center.
- Click the following link to know the eligibility : Eligibility link1 and
- Please use the following link for fees details: Fees link.
License is Valid for 5 years.
Documents to Use
Sample DocumentsSelect the appropriate option to view the Sample documents.
- It may take 7 to 30days for processing of application.
Advertise On This Page
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Name of the person.
- E-mail Id.
- Phone number.
Need for the Document
- The license ensures that the food from the fast food Center is hygienic.
- The fast food Center with this license will follow the guidelines and standards of FSSAI.
Information which might help
- Obtaining this license is necessary because, if you ignore to apply for this license you may find some troubles in future.
- Sometimes the authorities will do inspections if you don’t have license then you must pay huge amount has penalty.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.