Italy - Online Police Clearance Certificate
- Step 1 : First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are required for this procedure, please visit the following link : Required Documents for Police Clearance Certificate
- Step 2 : User can get this certificate through online. i.e. sending the request through mail. Please use the following link to get the online form : Online form.
- Step 3 : Now complete the form with necessary details and click “Invia” tab which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 4 : Use the form appropriate for your requirement and request for accessing the SIC which must be sent by PEC to the central register office as per the email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 5 : The relevant public administration or authority managing a public utility are authorized to access through
- Interconnection of Database OR
- Certified Electronic Mail (PEC)
- Step 6 : The CERPA system – “Public Administration Certificates” (CERs) enables public administrations and managing authorities for public utility to consult directly the Criminal Records Information System (Judicial register's information system) in order to obtain the certificate of criminal records (certificates of criminal record) and the certificate of the registry of administrative sanctions dependent on crime (certificate from the register of administrative sanctions inflicted for criminal offenses).
- Step 7 : The certificate will be issued to the applicant. An electronically generated mark called GLIFO which contains the original computerized document and the digital signature of the “Director of the Central Judicial Records Office”. The printed copies of the document on each page bear GLIFO, which can be read through special software in order to check that the computerized document is intact.