Indonesia - Apply for Limited Stay Visa
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- The Immigration officials at the Directorate General of Immigration or Indonesian Representative will check the requirements forwarded by the Alien or the Guarantor.
- In the event that the requirements have been met and payments have been made in accordance with the provisions of the legislation, the Immigration Officer within a period of 3 (three) working days will issue a residence visa.
- In case that Republic of Indonesia officials are not in the Immigration, the Foreign service officers will grant the Visa stay.
- application form
- original passport containing at least one blank visa page (expiration date of the passport must be at least 6 months at the date of entry into Indonesia)
- two recent color photographs (passport size) on picture-quality papers with clear background
- a notarized copy of birth certificate (for applicants under age 18)
- notarized letter of consent signed by non-traveling parents/ guardian (if the applicant is under 18 years of age travels without the parents)
Office Locations & Contacts
For contact information:
Jl. H. R. Rasuna Said Kav. 8-9 Jakarta Selatan 12190
Call Center : (021)5224658 ext. 2106
Telefax : (021)5224658
SMS Center : 081381307650
Email : email@example.com
For a list of Immigration Divisions, check this link: http://www.imigrasi.go.id/index.php/en/contact-us/immigration-division
For a list of Immigration Offices, check this link: http://www.imigrasi.go.id/index.php/en/contact-us/immigration-offices
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
- Visa must be used within a period of 90 (ninety) days from the date issued.
- If the visa is not used in the period referred above, Visa declared is invalid.
- In case visa is revoked, the foreigner who will enter Indonesia Region must resubmit the application for visa.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
The Limited Stay Visa is a single entry visa for a visit that is related to work and to other purposes such as investment, research, family unification, performance, sport, social activities, retired/senior citizen, etc. The Limited Stay Visa will be granted upon authorization from the Indonesian Immigration in Indonesia.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Applying for Limited Stay Visa:
More information which might help people.