India - Update or Register Mobile Number with Aadhaar (UID) Card
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
Following listed are the ways through which information related to Aadhaar Card can be updated.
By Visting Permanent Enrollment Centers
You can also visit one of the nearest enrollment centers that are listed under the following link who should be able to help you with updating mobile number in your Aadhaar Card : Enrollment Centers
Online using Self Service Update Portal (SSUP)
- You will be able to update mobile number on-line using the Self Service Update Portal (SSUP).
- You will be able to mobile number using this on-line facality, if you have the already registered mobile number with you.
- Following is the portal that can be used for updating information : Aadhaar Information Update Portal
- If you have registered mobile number with Aadhaar, enter your Aadhaar Number to get an OTP (One Time Pin) at that mobile.
- Enter OTP and Captcha to login to the Aadhaar Portal.
- Select the information you want to update or corrected. You can select more than one information to be updated in Aadhaar.
- Depending upon the changes that has been made upload original scanned documents in color.
- Please make sure all the data that you have entered is correct.
- Submit the updated application and make sure you save the update request number (URN) for future reference.
- If you require any help with updating information, please ue the information provided under the following contact who should be able to help you : Contact Help
Please follow the instructions that is present in the following link : Instructions to follow
By Approaching Common Service Centers (CSC)
- You can also apply for Aadhaar (UID) card by approaching one of the CSC centers in your area. These centers are normally located in your nearest municipality office or Tehsil office.
- Following link provides you information related to list of CSC office locations in your area : CSC Office Locations
- Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
To Apply In-Person
If you are applying in-person, please use the following link to find your nearest enrollment centers : Aadhaar Update Enrollment Centers
Through CSC Centers
Following link provides you information related to list of CSC office locations in your area : CSC Office Locations
If your mobile number that was registered with Aadhaar card has been changed.
Documents to Use
Application forms to be used for postal updates : Aadhaar Update or Correction Form
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Status of the application form can be tracked from following link : Application Form Status
Update or Register Mobile Number with Aadhaar (UID) Card - In English
Update or Register Mobile Number in Aadhaar (UID) Card Online - In English
Update or Register Mobile Number in Aadhaar (UID) Card through Common Service Centers (CSC) - In English
Update or Register Mobile Number in Aadhaar (UID) Card through Enrollment Centers - In English
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
This procedure provides you information related to how someone could update or register mobile number with your existing Aadhaar (UID) card.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.