India - Termination of an Agreement of Hire Purchase / Lease / Hypothecation
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Obtain NOC from your bank stating that loan is completly paid and vehicle registation number must be menstioned.
- Download form 35 from http://transport.uk.gov.in/pages/view/24-download-forms
- Make two copies of form35 and take signature of bank officer in form (2 copies)
- Pay Rs 120 to RTO
- Take a file forlder and arrange documnet in following order
- a. Two copies of form 35
- b. RC (original)
- c. vehicle insurance copy
- d. NOC from bank
- e. envelope with Rs 25 postal stamp
- f fee receipt
- Submit file to RTO
a. Two copies of form 35
b. RC (original)
c. vehicle insurance copy
d. NOC from bank
e. envelope with Rs 25 postal stamp
f. fee receipt
g. Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
Please contact your local RTO office
- Any Bank Loan related should be completed.
- Insurance must not be expired.
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
This procedure explains about Termination of an Agreement of Hire Purchase / Lease / Hypothecation from RC
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.