India - Register a Dance Acadamy
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Applicant other than sole proprietorship shall follow the below steps to register their dance academy.
- Applicant shall register their dance studio as an organisation (company, LLP etc.)
- As a first step, please Check for name availability
- Applicant shall use the link here to check for company name: link. Please follow the screen prompt and hit search to check for company name. Applicant has to check with different name combination, if the provided name is already registered
- Once the name is available, then download form for applying
- Forms can be downloaded using the following link: link
- Applicant can access the online services in clarifying any of his doubts in applying for registration of firm
- Applicant shall use the link here for options to help in registering the firm : link. In the given page, select MCA SERVICES menu. This menu has list of options to cater applicant’s requirement. Please choose the required services online.
- Applicant shall register with registrar of companies.
- Link for contact details: link
Through Chartered Accountant
- Company or firm registration can be initiated with the help of a Chartered accountant.
- In registering the company, one has to make sure that the name proposed has not already been used or applied for registration.
- Digital signature certificate for the director of the proposed firm has to be acquired.
- Then Acquire Director Identification Number (DIN).
- Filing an e-Form or New user registration.
- Finally Incorporation of the company is done.
- Applicant will get MOA and certificate.
- It is required that the organisation (if not a sole proprietorship) have a separate financial accounts, PAN Card, VAT registration (for payment of Service Tax, there are some exemptions allowed)
- For all commercial activities permission from local civic authority is to be obtained and licetax are to be paid as prescribed.
- Take permission from society or landlord before starting dance studio
- PAN Card issued by the Income Tax department as an Identity proof.
- One address proof.
- Two Passport Size photos.
- Document evidencing payment of fee.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Copy of agreement if any, which the proposed company wishes to enter into with any individual for appointment as its managing or whole-time director or manager.
- Forms can be downloaded using the following link: link
- Form 18.
- Form 32 (except for section 25 company) & Form 29 (only in case of public companies).
- Power of Attorney from subscribers
- Letter from Registrar of Companies making names available
- No objection letters from directors/promoters
- Requisite fees either in cash or demand draft
- Aadhaar card
- In general
- A partnership deed has to be created with a mutual understanding between the partners.
- The deed has to be printed on a stamp paper of Rs. 500.
- Payment of stamp duty
- The document has to be signed by all the partners with witnesses on the last page.
- All original and copy of original with self attestation as advised by respective authorities to be submitted as per requirement.
- Apart from the above documents authorities may ask to submit additional information or documents. Please provide them for processing.
Office Locations & Contacts
Ministry Of Corporate Affairs,
INFORMATION AND FACILITATION CENTER,
Garage No.14, "A" Wing, ShastriBhawan,
Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi - 110001.
Phone : 011-23386110.
Contacts : link For more details, visit : Contacts Contact link : link
- You are eligible to register a firm or company in India, if you are a person of
- Indian origin or a
- NRI (Non-Resident Indian)
- PIO (Person of Indian Origin)
- OCI (Overseas Citizenship India)
- In the case of Private Limited or Public Company, the government fee is based up on the Authorized / Nominal Capital of the company.
- Fee structure is provided by the government on Fee link
- The approved company name should be submitted before incorporation or within 6 months of the name being made available.
- The registration of a firm is valid forever until the government has any changes to incorporate.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
After obtaining the name approval, it normally takes approximately two to three weeks to incorporate a company depending on where the company is registered.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- Registering a Dance Academy is like registering a company. A person can form a one man company, say a private company, by subscribing their names or his name to a memorandum and complying with the requirements of this Act in respect of registration:
- Provided that the memorandum of One Person Company shall indicate the name of the other person also, with his prior written consent in the prescribed form, who shall, in the event of the subscribers death become the member of the company and the written consent of such person shall also be filed with the Registrar at the time of incorporation of the One Person Company along with its memorandum and articles.
- Provided further that such other person may withdraw his consent in such manner as may be prescribed.
- Provided also that the member of One Person Company may at any time change the name of such other person by giving notice in such manner as may be prescribed.
- Provided also that it shall be the duty of the member of One Person Company to intimate the company the change, if any, in the name of the other person nominated by him by indicating in the memorandum or otherwise within such time and in such manner as may be prescribed, and the company shall intimate the Registrar any such change within such time and in such manner as may be prescribed.
- Provided also that any such change in the name of the person shall not be deemed to be an alteration of the memorandum.
- A private company is a company which has the following characteristics:
- Shareholders right to transfer shares is restricted.
- The number of shareholders is limited to fifty.
- An invitation to the public to subscribe to any shares or debentures is prohibited.
The documents/forms stated below are filed along with Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association on payment of filing fees (depending on the authorised capital of the company):
- Declaration of compliance, duly stamped
- Notice of the situation of the registered office of the company
- Authority executed on a non-judicial stamp paper, in favour of one of the subscribers to the Memorandum of Association or any other person authorizing him to file the documents and papers for registration and to make necessary corrections, if any
- The ROCs letter (in original) indicating the availability of the name.
Need for the Document
- Without proper registration one cannot open a bank account.
- It is must to comply with government policy to register a dance academy to make financial benefits.
Information which might help
- Partnership firms in India are governed by The Indian Partnership Act of 1932.
- Partnership Act, 1932 does not provide for compulsory registration of firms. It is optional for partners to set the firm registered and there are no penalties for non-registration.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.