India - Family Member Or Proper Person Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Ask for the application form in the office.
- Complete the application and attach the requisite documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Attach two to three passport size photographs.
- Make sure that the application form is complete with supportive documents including gazette officers signature on the application.
- Submit the application to the concerned officer.
- The officer thoroughly verifies the application and generates an acknowledgement.
- Keep the acknowledgement handy.
- The following documents are required:
- Date of birth certificate such as 10th Standard certificate
- Your identity documents such as Permanent Account Number (PAN), Ration card, Aadhar card
- Proof of residence such as Voters card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill
- Passport size photographs
- A Gazetted officer attested and duly signed bond paper on the proforma
- Completed application form
- Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
Office location, address & Contacts may vary with respect to State or Union Territories.
You should have valid documents to be eligible irrespective of your age.
You should pay INR 35 as a service charge.
This document is valid throughout your life.
Documents to Use
Application form may vary with respect to State or Union Territories.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
If your application is fair and complete, the processing time will be 30 days.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- You can obtain a Family Member Certificate by applying in person and online in some other state or union territories.
- You should have valid documents such as ration card, pan card, voter id card.
- You should manually complete the application forms and submit in the respective MRO office of your area.
- The main applicant should claim as the head of the family while applying.
- The main applicant should submit passport size photographs with the application.
The following information is required to complete the application form.
- Full Name of the applicant
- Other family members names (who are alive)
- Applicants Date of birth
- Relationship to the applicant
- Every family members date of birth
- Every applicants occupation
- Passport Size photographs of the applicant
- Gazetted officer should duly attest the application form
- Gazetted officer should duly sign on the bond paper with the proper proforma
- Xerox copy of the family head death certificate
- Xerox copy of the completed application
Need for the Document
When a Government employee and the head of the family expires, the surviving family members such as Spouse, Sons, Daughters has to obtain a certificate which is referred as Family Member or Proper Person Certificate. The Mandal Revenue Officer (MRO) will process the applicants request after following a thorough process.
Information which might help
Enter other information which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
The Family Member certificate is used as a proof when you are selling or moving your property household.
More information which might help people.