India - Duplicate Higher Secondary Certificate Or Marklist
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- If in case the certificate/mark list is lost or misplaced, please make a police complaint and get a non-traceable certificate. If the certificate is damaged then please have those remains handy to submit them as proof (you don’t need to file a complaint with police station).
- Now go to your thasildhar office submit a request along with non-traceable / remains of damaged certificate to obtain a declaration from the thasildhar stating that the mark sheet is missing and need a duplicate one.
- Go to your school from where you last studied and appeared for the examination (for private candidate, they can reach the school from where they studied 11th). Applicant shall obtain the updated information to process their application.
- Fill up the application form in the prescribed format.
- Please make the payment for the charges to the treasury as advised and include the Challan.
- Submit the application form at the school along with the Challan and certificate received from the thasildhar office.
- If all the details are in place, respective school authority will seal and sign to authenticate the application.
- Applicant will be provided with a acknowledgement.
- This application will be forwarded to the respective Education department authority as per state designate.
- The loss of certificate will be published in Gazette by the respective state education department. Authority will forward this application along with application to the respective department for further processing.
- Applicant will get notification to collect the certificate on a particular date from the school head master.
- Application for Duplicate certificate
- Thasildhar’s declaration regarding loss of the Original plus two mark sheet
- Self declaration
- Aadhaar Card
- Copy of the mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Birth certificate
Office Locations & Contacts
Department Of School Education,
ShastriBhawan, New Delhi – 110001
Contact link : link
- Students who have completed their plus two and obtained original mark sheet are eligible to apply for their lost or damaged plus two mark sheet.
- Please pay as advised.
- Fees differs from place to place
Duplicate Certificate is valid for ever.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people .
You will get duplicate mark sheet at your address within 2 to 3 months’ time or you can collect it directly as per the date given.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- Candidates can get the Duplicate Mark List in case of loss or destroyed by flood or fire. Certified Copy of Mark List is only valid for short time duration whereas Duplicate mark list is valid for ever.
- Immediately on loss of original mark sheet the candidate must lodge a complaint in the nearest Police Station. If the certificate is not traceable, the candidate should obtain a non-traceable certificate from the Police.
- Based on the above Non-traceable certificate, loss certificate from the Tahsildar concerned may be obtained.
- If the certificate is totally destroyed by flood or fire, a certificate to the effect has to be obtained from the Tahsildar concerned.
- If the certificate is partially damaged and cannot be used, the same should be enclosed with the application for duplicate. In this case there is no need to get non-traceable certificate from Police or from Tahsildar.
- Challan Number
- Certificate regarding loss of the Original Plus two mark sheet
- Extract of the First page of the Plus two mark sheet (to be issued by the Headmaster concerned).
- Declaration by the candidates separately
- The application should invariably mention the roll No. years and centres at which he appeared for the Examinations. If, the Roll Nos. are not available at least year and centres should be furnished
- The application with all its enclosures should be submitted to this office through the Headmaster/Headmistress of the school where he/she studied and the District Educational officer concerned.
- Name of the applicant
- Address of the applicant
- Father's Name
- Date of Birth
- School where the applicant last Studied
- Serial number of the original plus two mark list
- No. of times the applicant appeared for the plus two public examinations with the month and year of the examination and the register Number assigned to each appearance.
Need for the Document
- The Higher secondary (Plus Two) mark sheet obtained by a student on successful completion of an examination at the end of study at the Higher secondary schooling level.
- If your plus two mark sheet is lost or damaged then you can apply for a duplicate plus two mark sheet at Directorate respective state education department
Information which might help
Please apply and obtain a duplicate certificate or mark list as it will be important for future needs.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
The plus two marksheet can be used as the primary form of proof for Date of Birth while applying for job in Government of India.
More information which might help people.