India - Apply Aadhaar Card (UID) for Childrens
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
By Approaching Enrolment Centers
- Visit the representative office to enrol yourself. Following link provides Aadhar Card enrollment centers : Enrollment Centers
- Bring all the required documents with you.
- Aadhar card application process in the enrolment centre will include your fingerprint scans, photograph and iris scans.
- They will provide you with a temporary slip (receipt of acknowledgement) for accepting your Aadhar card application form.
- The form along with all the attachments will sent to the head office. After the verification process and once approved, you will get your Aadhar card by post at your home.
By Approaching Common Service Centers (CSC)
- You can also apply for Aadhaar (UID) card by approaching one of the CSC centers in your area. These centers are normally located in your nearest municipality office or Tehsil office.
- Following link provides you information related to list of CSC office locations in your area : CSC Office Locations
- Aadhaar card application form
- Photo identification proof
- Address proof
Following link provides you information about documents : More information
Office Locations & Contacts
Unique Identification Authority of India
- Government of India
- 3rd Floor, Tower II
- Jeevan Bharati Building
- Connaught Circus
- New Delhi - 110001
- Phone - 011-23466899
- TOLL FREE 1800-300-1947
- E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Through CSC Centers
Following link provides you information related to list of CSC office locations in your area : CSC Office Locations
Any individual, irrespective of age and gender, who is a resident in India and satisfies the verification process laid down by the UIDAI can enrol for Aadhaar.
Updating Aadhaar online and by post can be done free of cost. However, if you are visiting an enrolment centre for the correction / update you need to pay a fee of Rs 25 each time you get your details updated. As per the UIDAI website
Your Aadhaar Card will remain valid for life.
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Usual processing time for AADHAAR card is 60 to 90 days. However it could take longer due to stringent verification process followed and also depending upon the backlog.
Apply Aadhaar Card (UID) for Children's - In English
Aadhaar is a 12 digit individual identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Government of India. This number will serve as a proof of identity and address, anywhere in India.
This number will serve as a proof of identity and address, anywhere in India. Aadhaar letter received via India Post and e-Aadhaar downloaded from UIDAI website are equally valid.
Any individual, gender, who is a resident in India and satisfies the verification process laid down by the UIDAI can enrol for Aadhaar.
Children & kids above 1 year of age can apply for AADHAAR card. Kids' biometrics data, such as finger prints, keep changing frequently upto 5 years of age. Therefore no biometric data will be collected for kids below 5 years age. For children below 5 years age, the AADHAAR card will be linked to their guardian / parents.
When the child turns 5 years age, his/her biometric data will be collected and linked to his/her AADHAAR card. When the child turn 15 years age, his/her final biometric data will be taken once again (for the last time) and linked to the AADHAAR card.
For kids, proof of Date of Birth document is necessary. Either parent, who has applied for AADHAAR card, can introduce their children for AADHAAR card. For that the introducing parent's Proof of Identity and Proof of Address document will need to be submitted for the kid's AADHAAR card.
Each individual needs to enroll only once which is free of cost.
Each Aadhaar number will be unique to an individual and will remain valid for life. Aadhaar number will help you provide access to services like banking, mobile phone connections and other Govt and Non-Govt services in due course.
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
Need for the Document
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is a central government agency of India. It is attached to the Planning Commission of India. Its objective is to collect the biometric data of residents, store them in a centralised database and issue a 12-digit unique identify number called Aadhaar to each resident. It is considered the world's largest national identification number project
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Aadhaar number will help you provide access to services like banking, mobile phone connections and other Govt and Non-Govt services in due course.
[http://www.bengalspider.com/resources/6263-Aadhar-Card-Kolkata-West-Bengal-Application-Process.aspx How to get Aadhar Card (UID) in Kolkata, West Bengal
Apply for AADHAAR Card Appointment Online
How to Apply for AADHAAR Card?
Use this link to find your Aadhaar Status Online
More information which might help people.