Honduras - Apply for Identity Card for Naturalized Persons
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- The applicant must proceed to the window labeled INFORED. Present all required documents to the receiving officer. The officer will conduct an investigation and will give their opinion on whether to allow the applicant to go on with the application process.
- The Chief of the Department will issue a signed opinion giving the applicant permission to proceed with the process.
- The officer will then proceed with capturing the image of the applicant. The applicant's fingerprint and signature will also be collected during this step.
- The request will be processed and the identity card will be ready for issuance.
- Resolution granting naturalization
- Certification of minutes of oath taking.
- Evidence of migration and immigration.
- Certification of birth to be registered in the RCM
- Two passport size photographs
Office Locations & Contacts
Naturalized citizens of Honduras.
The procedure do not cost anything.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Applications are accepted in National Registry of Persons offices of Tegucigalpa and San Pedro Sula.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Identity cards are issued to Hondurans solely by the National Registry of Persons. It is a personal identification document enabling its holder to perform activities of political, academic, civil, financial, administrative, legal or notarial in nature. It is basically presented whenever the law requires a citizen to produce a document to identify themselves. All Hondurans must apply for an identity card, within 3 months from the date they reach the age of 18.
Following are procedures on how to apply for an identity card for all naturalized citizens of Honduras.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Registro Nacional de las Personas, Honduras:
More information which might help people.