Germany - Online Police Clearance Certificate (Certificate of Conduct)
- Step 1 : First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are required for this procedure, please visit the following link : Required Documents for Police Clearance Certificate
- Step 2 : Please use the following link to apply online : Apply Online.
- Step 3 : In the given page, please select “Apply for certificate of good conduct” option on the left part of the page to reach online application page. Refer the below image where it is highlighted in Yellow.
- Step 4 : In this page select to whom you are applying this certificate. Refer the below image where the options are highlighted in Yellow. Then click “Weiter” tab which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 5 : In this page you have to read out your personal data by clicking the option which is highlighted in Yellow in the below image.
- Step 6 : In order for the personal data to be read out, you need your electronic identity card or electronic residence permit (ID document). The online identification function of the identification document must be activated. You must have installed and started the AusweisApp. The card reader must be connected and your ID document must be on or inserted.
- Step 7 : The personal data that has been read from your ID document will be displayed. Please check the dates as they appear in the certificate of good conduct. If any information is incorrect, you should cancel the process and have the data stored on the ID document checked and corrected by the responsible authority.
- Step 8 : If everything is fine then click “Weiter” tab which is highlighted in RED to move to the next section. To cancel click “Abbrechen” tab which is highlighted in Yellow in the below image.
- Step 9 : Similarly, please fill up the prompts for supplementary data session, pay and followed by overview to initiate online application process. Applicant will get a request ID for future reference. Refer the below image where the sections are highlighted in Yellow.
- Step 10 : The submitted application will be processed by the respective department. After processing, the applicant will get notification to receive the certificate.