Eritrea - Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To apply for a Phytosanitary certificate, Applicant shall approach the Plant Quarantine Services. Contact details are listed below under the “office locations and contacts” section
- You have to submit an Application to the Plant Quarantine Services. The application request shall include the information listed below under the “required information” section
- Please make sure you have all the required documents that are listed under the “Required documents” section of this page.
- The applicant has to present the application and Documents to the Plant Quarantine Services.
- After the application is processed, the concerned department schedules an inspection. The Inspector inspects the shipment.
- Once the inspection yields satisfactory results, the Phytosanitary Certificate is issued.
- Commercial invoice
- Packing list
- Bill of lading
- Certificate of Origin
Office Locations & Contacts
Ministry of Agriculture,
Regulatory Services Department
Plant Quarantine Serices
P.O. Box 1162, Asmara, Eritrea
Phone: (+291) 1 120395 / 120388
- Registered exporter
Please consult the officer in charge.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Category of application
- Package type
- Area of production
- Country of origin
- Exporting country
- Entry and Exit points
- Batch number
Need for the Document
Phytosanitary Certificate is used to attest that consignments meet Phytosanitary import requirements.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.