Andorra - Register a Death
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to the Civil Registry in Andorra. Bring required documents.
- Fill out this form: Declaration Form of Death.
- Present and submit required documents.
- Medical certificate of death
- Declaration form of death
- Passport or national identity of person registering the death
Documents Needed to Make Transcription in Andorra for Death Occurring Abroad:
- Literal death certificate issued by the country where the death occurred
- Passport or identity of the person applying for transcription.
- Formalizing demand transcription Civil Registry.
Office Locations & Contacts
Dr. Street. Vilanova, 13
Davi Building, 4 floor
AD500 Andorra la Vella
Phone: + (376) 809 580
Fax: + (376) 824575
- nearest kin or relative of the deceased
- person who witness the death
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Declaration Form of Death:
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- A death of a person that has occurred must be immediately declared at the Andorra Civil Registry.
- The funeral home will provide you with literal death certificates so that later you can perform administrative tasks as required.
- If a resident of Andorra or Andorran citizen dies abroad, his death must be registered as well.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Andorra Civil Registry:
Information on Registration of Death:
More information which might help people.