Andorra - Register a Birth
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to the Civil Registry Office in Andorra. Bring required documents.
- Fill out this form: Declaration Form of Birth.
- Present and submit required documents.
- Medical certificate of live birth
- Declaration form of birth
- Passport or national identity of both parents
- Family Book or marriage certificate if the parents are married.
Note: Parents who are not married should both submit an acknowledgement of paternity.
Documents Needed to Make Transcription in Andorra for Babies Born Abroad:
- Birth certificate issued by the Civil Registry of the country where baby was born
- Passport or identity of a parent
- Residence permit a parent if they are Andorran
- Formalizing demand transcription Civil Registry of Andorra
Office Locations & Contacts
Dr. Street. Vilanova, 13
Davi Building, 4 floor
AD500 Andorra la Vella
Phone: + (376) 809 580
Fax: + (376) 824575
- parents of the child
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Declaration Form of Birth:
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- All babies born in Andorra must be registered at the Registry Office in Andorra within 15 days from the date of his birth.
- For babies born abroad, they must be registered at the Registry Office provided that at least one parent is or has Andorran nationality or permanent primary residence in Andorra. They must be registered mandatory in the country where they were born and then request the transcript Civil Registry of the Principality.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Andorra Civil Registry:
Information on Registration of Births:
More information which might help people.