Andorra - Apply for a new passport
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
Fill in the form provided at Tramits Comu D'Ordino.Submit the entire necessary document with the form at Tramits Comu D'Ordino offices for processing
Official birth certificate issued by the Andorran government.
- The Andorran birth certificates of the applicant's mother or father if the applicant was born abroad.
- Alternatively, the individual may submit a certificate of immigration if he or she moved to Andorra and established citizenship at a later date.
- If the applicant has misplaced these documents, he or she may order new copies from Tramits Comu D'Ordino
- Individuals who have changed their name to a moniker that differs from that which is noted on their birth certificate must submit a court or civil document explaining this name change (e.g. a marriage certificate)
Office Locations & Contacts
Contact Tramits Comu D'Ordino on
Email : [email protected] .
- All citizens of Andorra are eligible to acquire an Andorran passport
- 20 euros
Andorran passport is valid for 5years
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Applicants must complete the official passport application issued by Tramits Comu D'Ordino
- The application must be completed using a black or blue ballpoint pen.
- The government requests that applicants print legibly in large, capital letters
- Applicants must submit a passport photo that measures 35 mm (1.38 inches) wide by 45 mm (1.78 inches) tall
- The applicant's face must be centered in the photograph in front of a plain white background
- The applicant should not be wearing glasses, hats or similar accessories that obscure the applicant's face.
- Applicant name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Applicant parents identity proof
Need for the Document
Holding a passport issued by the Government of Andorra allows the possessor to enter Andorra much easier than those who do not have an Andorran passport.Applicants must meet certain requirements set forth by the government if they wish to obtain an Andorran passport.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- A proof of identity
- For international travel
- As a proof of citizenship
More information which might help people.