Albania - Online Police Clearance Certificate (Certificate of the Judicial status, Vertetim i Gjendjes Gjyqesore)
- Step 1 : First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are required for this procedure, please visit the following link : Required Documents for Police Clearance Certificate
- Step 2 : Please use the following link to apply online : Apply Online.
- Step 3 : In this page please select register (Regjistrohu) option at the right corner of the page, which is highlighted in Yellow in the below image.
- Step 4 : In the next screen you will be asked to enter the captcha for verification and click “Vazhdo” button which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 5 : Now you will be taken to the registration page where you have to enter all the mandatory details like NID number, Password, Name, Sur Name, Email, Phone number in the specified format, Fatherhood, Date of Birth etc., After entering all the details click on the checkbox which is highlighted in Yellow in the below image. Then click “Regjistrohu” button which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 6 : After successful registration a page will be displayed where you have to select the option which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 7 : Now enter the valid credentials and click “Hyr” tab to make login into the portal. Refer the below image where the option is highlighted in RED.
- Step 8 : After successful login, choose the service “Certificate of Judicial Status (Criminal Proof)” from the given page.
- Step 9 : Then click the “Use” button to get the electronic application form.
- Step 10 : Fill up the application form with necessary details and click “Send” tab or the appropriate tab to submit the application form.
- Step 11 : Your application will be verified by the authorities. After completion of all the process, authorities will issue the certificate as per the notified period.